We recommend that you have:
- a computer with an internet connection (via Wi-Fi or cable);
- a second computer or tablet if another person is in charge of moderating the participants’ messages;
- and a projector to show the results and the messages from the audience.
Before your event takes place:
- choose a simple code to which the participants will have to connect;
- print those instructions and distribute them at the start of the event to increase the participation rate. Don't forget to customise the code of your event before printing.
Was this article helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users!
The Wooclap Team