We recommend that you have:
- A computer with an internet connection (via Wi-Fi or cable)
- (Optional) A second computer or tablet if another person is in charge of moderating the participants’ messages (internet connection is required).
- A projector to show the results and the messages from the audience.
Before your event or training takes place, here are our tips:
- Choose a simple code to which the participants will have to connect for the event. For example: www.wooclap.com/code (code being the code you can choose).
- (Optional) You can print the instructions and distribute them at the beginning of the conference / training / event. This increases the participation rate. Instructions are available on your interface. Do not forget to customize the code of your event before printing.
- Allow 2 minutes at the beginning of the conference for the audience to connect to Wooclap.
Was this article helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users!
The Wooclap Team