Genially is a free online tool that brings content to life and allows you to create all kinds of visual presentations, quizzes and computer graphics. You can now also insert your Wooclap questions. Nothing could be easier, just follow the guide!
Note that you need to have a content already created on Genially to insert some Wooclap questions!
To create your Genially content, click here.
1. Copy the iframe code of your Wooclap question
Don't panic, we'll explain everything to you.
Once your Genially content is created or in process to be created, the very first thing to do is to go back to your Wooclap event dashboard where you have some questions you want to import into your Genially presentation.
Are you there already? Perfect.
- now choose the first question you want to import into your Genially presentation;
- move your mouse over and/or click on the 3 dots on the right of the question;
- then click Copy iframe code (embed);
(Be careful, do not copy the direct link but the iframe code).
Your Wooclap question code is now copied.
2. Paste the code into your Genially content
Now go back to your Genially content.
Once you are on your Genially content dashboard, you can now :
- click on Insert, in your left menu bar;
- then choose the category </> Others at the top right;
- and paste your question iframe code that you copied earlier on Wooclap. (usually cmd + V or ctrl + V as keyboard shortcuts).
- finally, you can click on Insert below this code in order to embed your question within your Genially content;
- Once you have inserted your question, note that you can resize it to your desire by clicking on the 4 corners of the question. This is important to make your entire question and potential answers appear!
You can repeat these steps as many times as you have Wooclap questions to import into Genially.
You can now captivate your participants with beautiful Wooclap questions inserted within your Genially content. Congrats!
Please find here the tutorial that Genially wrote about this integration!
Did this article help you? Give us your feedback below so that we can better help our users!
The Wooclap team