Access the moderator interface by going to your events list and clicking on the M button next to your event’s name. This interface allows you to control your presentation from another screen or device and to filter the messages before displaying them on-screen.
- Categorise messages
Organise the messages into categories to better structure you Q&A sessions:
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner
- Enable categories
- Rename the categories (e.g. an "approved" category for messages you'd like to display)
- Tick the checkbox next to a category to display it on-screen. Clicking on a category’s name allows you to see the messages it contains; ticking the box next to the name will display the messages on-screen.
- Add a message to a category by clicking on the "+" of the corresponding colour. Use the other three buttons to delete, edit, and place a message in fullscreen.
- Start a vote
- Click on the Votes tab
- Choose the vote you want to show on the projected screen
- Show a slide from your presentation
When you want to go back to your slides, you simply have to click on the current slide (or the next one).