To access the moderator interface, go to your events and hover over the three dots next to the event you'd like to moderate. Select Moderate in the list.
This interface allows you to control your presentation from another screen or device and to filter messages from the audience before displaying them on-screen.
- Categorise messages
Organise the messages into categories to better structure you Q&A sessions:
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner
- Enable categories
- Rename the categories (e.g. an "approved" category for messages you'd like to display)
- Tick the checkbox next to a category to display it on-screen. Clicking on a category’s name allows you to see the messages it contains; ticking the box next to the name will display the messages on-screen.
- Add a message to a category by clicking on the "+" of the corresponding colour. Use the other three buttons to delete, edit, and place a message in fullscreen.
- Start a real-time vote
- Click on the Votes tab
- Choose the vote you want to show on the projected screen
- Show a slide from your presentation
When you want to go back to your slides, click on the current slide (or the next one).
- Some useful keyboard shortcuts
Was this article helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users!
The Wooclap Team