Email address verification is a security requirement.
When you use different authentication methods (SSO, Moodle, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, email address + password...), you sometimes access different accounts. Some of these accounts may use a free and limited version of Wooclap and don't contain events you've created on another account.
The verification of your email address can be useful in several cases. For example:
- If you don't seem to have access to the subscription you paid for or to your institution's campus licence, because you are limited to two questions per event.
- If you can't find all your events on your account. Note that all content must be manually deleted by the account owner. If this content has not been deleted, it will be saved on the account for an unlimited period of time.
- If your access to the unlimited version of Wooclap is about to end (because your institution has not purchased or renewed its subscription to Wooclap, for instance).
If one of these cases fits your situation, follow these short steps to verify your email address and merge your different Wooclap accounts :
How to check your email address?
- Log in to Wooclap with your email address and password (not through Moodle, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn...);
2. Go to your account settings;
3. Click on "Verify account" at the bottom of the page;
An email will be sent to confirm the email address (remember to check your spam folder!).
Once this is done, all the Wooclap accounts linked to this email address will be merged. This means you will be able to use the different login methods to access all your events, as well as the subscription you purchased, if you purchased one.
Did this article help you? Give us your feedback below so that we can better help our users!
The Wooclap team