Points are attributed automatically by the system. For most question types, scoring is quite straightforward: there are as many points to win as there are correct answers.
- Find on image: 1 point (as of this writing, you can only select one correct area);
- Open question/Word cloud: 1 point (as of this writing, you can only determine one correct answer);
- Find a number: 1 point (as of this writing, you can only determine one correct answer);
- Matching: as many points as there are couples;
- Sorting: 1 point;
- Fill in the blanks: as many points as there are blanks to fill.
For Multiple choice questions, we apply specific rules.
MCQ with 1 correct answer
A MCQ with one correct answer counts for 1 point.
MCQ with multiple correct answers
For MCQs with multiple correct answers, participants receive:
- 1 point for every correct answer they select;
- 1 point for every wrong answer they do not select;
- 0 points in any other case.
Therefore, an MCQ with 5 possible answers and multiple correct answers holds 5 points for participants to win.
Was this article helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users in the future!
The Wooclap Team