Points are attributed automatically by the system. For most question types, scoring is quite straightforward: there are as many points to win as there are correct answers.
- Find on image: 1 point (as of this writing, you can only select one correct area);
- Find a number: 1 point (as of this writing, you can only determine one correct answer);
- Sorting: 1 point;
- Open question/Word cloud: 1 point per correct answer (click here to find out how to add multiple correct answers);
- Matching: 1 point per match;
- Fill in the blanks: 1 point per blank.
For Multiple choice questions, we apply specific rules.
MCQ where students can select only one answer
A MCQ where students can select only one answer counts for 1 point.
MCQ where students can select multiple answers
For MCQs where students can select multiple answers, participants receive:
- 1 point for every correct answer they select;
- 1 point for every wrong answer they do not select;
- 0 points in any other case.
Therefore, an MCQ with 5 possible answers and with the "Multiple answers" turned on holds 5 points for participants to win.
Was this article helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users in the future!
The Wooclap Team