Installing Wooclap for Microsoft Teams
Please note that this video show you as wall how to install and use Wooclap into Microsoft Teams.
Otherwise, you can just go through the explanations below:
To install Wooclap for Microsoft Teams:
- Go to Apps;
- Type "Wooclap" in the search bar;
- Select the Wooclap window and click on Add to a team;
- Choose the team or channel in which you want to start using Wooclap.
If you can't find it, it might be that your organisation has restricted the use of third party apps on Microsoft Teams. In that case, you'll have to ask an admin of your organisation to unlock access to Wooclap.
Using Wooclap for Microsoft Teams
When you add a tab to a team or channel, you'll find Wooclap among the available apps. Click on the Wooclap icon to create or insert an event.
At this point, you've got two options:
- To create a new event, fill in its name and click on Save.
- To use an event you've created beforehand, tick the box that says Select an existing event? and you will be able to choose one of your existing events from a drop-down list.
After that, it's business as usual! If you're new to Wooclap and you're not sure how to use it, have a look at some of our tutorials to help you get started:
Was this article helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users!
The Wooclap Team