Two tutorials down, two to go! This third tutorial will teach you everything you need to know about real-time functions. It's important, so pay attention; here we go!
When displaying a question, a presentation, or the message wall, you will find a toolbar at the bottom of your screen. We'll get to that in a second.
Let's start with the buttons on the left side and in the top right corner of the screen.
These allow you to:
- hide or display the results and the correct answer(s),
- and display the title and its image in full-screen.
The toolbar contains an array of practical functions to use during a presentation or a quizz.
It allows you to:
- jump to any real-time vote;
- switch between a presentation or real-times votes and the message wall;
- display the ranking (only if the competition mode is active);
- open and close a real-time vote (if the timer you set for a question runs out, you can reset it using this button);
- change the font size of a question (and the possible answers: e.g. NYC, Washington DC, LA). When displaying a long question, you might have to reduce the font size to display it in its entirety;
- display the slideshow in full screen;
- and exit the slideshow.
8. In the bottom right corner, you'll find the number of participants to your event and how many of them have answered the current question. Use the adjacent i button to display the rules of participation at any time.
That was a lot of information. Take a minute to process it and make sure it all makes sense. I'll wait below.
That was quick. Like a "I have read and agree to the terms & conditions" kind of quick. Are you confident you got the necessary information?
Outstanding, let's finish this tutorial in style:
Use the main functions more efficiently with the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Space bar ␣ : close/open voting
- Enter ↩︎ : hide/display results
- c : display correct answer
- + / - : increase/decrease font size
- left ← / right → : display next/previous question
- up ↑ / down ↓ : display/hide instructions
- t : display title in full-screen
- i : display image in full-screen
- p : display presentation (if there is one)
- q : display votes
- w : display message wall (if the wall was not yet active, this will turn it on)
- r : display ranking
- esc : exit presentation
That's it for this tutorial. Are you ready for your final lesson?
- Final Tutorial: Learn to insert questions into a presentation and become a true Wooclap champion!
Was this tutorial helpful? Let us know below so we may better help you and other users!
The Wooclap Team